We were at this place for lunch this Friday and were pleased by the ambience which is not completely covered, but with lots of open-air walk ways. However the food was not any different; 20% of the menu is Goan and the rest 80% appears to be the typical Punjabi/Indo-Chineese stuff. In comparison with the nearby Kanua, which is really very much a Konkan restaurant this one does not have the variety or difference in the food at all.
Nice place to hang out and have a drink or have a buffet. Price is reasonable. Don't have any signature dish which aligns with a traditional cuisine.
Have been there 4-5 times. Mostly for lunch. The lunch spread is nice. Catch is that this has always been very busy and you might spend a lot of time waiting in queue.
At evenings, been there to catch up with friends and this has been a nice place to hang around. The platters are nice. The food is otherwise not that great. The bar is nice and works if you are not very particular about a brand.
If you stick to beer or IMFL this place works. Didnt have a nice spread of single malts which I like.
The parking is also ample and there is lot of nice seating to choose from. Dont have any cozy settings if you are looking for one. :-).